Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter to All!!

My holiday tree dressed for Easter/Spring
Hiya Blogland!!! I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!!! A happy Easter to all who celebrate, too!!

Our daughter will be coming over for Easter dinner along with the hubster's parents. I'm anxious to see her little baby bump!!! She says she can feel the baby moving a bit.  There will be baby bump pictures later this week....LOLOLOL

I totally spaced taking pix of my holiday tree dressed for Valentine's and St. Paddy's days. I got the tree on clearance after Christmas and stuck it in a spray painted thrifted planter. I plan on adding some white mini-lights when I change it out for the patriotic season (Memorial day thru July 4th) The ornaments are from the Dollar Store and Christmas Tree Shoppe.

For my not-so-exciting life I wore this to go to the Motor Vehicles office to get a new handicap tag.  The sweater is Coldwater Creek/thrifted (I have worn this thing a lot this winter!!, Tshirt is Walmart, Jeans are Faded Glory/Walmart, Shoes-TomMcCann/Kmart (old). Walmart has these tshirts by Hanes every year. I got these online for $5 each. They have a nice design and some glitter to spice them up.


This is what I wore to church today. I stopped in a consignment store near the physical therapy place I'd never been in. It was really nice--adult clothes only and reasonably priced. This dress still had it's $78 tags on it and was priced at $10.99.  It's an airy chiffon fabric in my fav colors!! The shoes are my thrifted 9west  flats that seems to have become my "church" shoes.

I'm off to stick some funeral potatoes in the oven for dinner. I'm linking up with the ever-fab Patti and the gang for Visible Monday.

Everyone have a marvelous week!!

TTFN
Tamera

12 comments:

Patti said...

Your Easter dress is so pretty - what a fab find! Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for sharing with Vis Monday. xox

Curtise said...

You look gorgeous in shades of blue and green, Tamera. Such a lovely dress! And how exciting to see your daughter and the emerging baby bump, hope you had a fabulous time with your family. xxx

thorne garnet said...

funeral potatoes, you must explain! You look lovely in your Easter dress.

I love how you have a tree for every holiday!

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

I've been catching up on your posts and I'm absolutely over the moon to learn that you will be a grandmother this summer! Such amazing news! I'm so sorry you're suffering such crummy health issues Tamera. I realise my words are little comfort. But you are doing the right thing in continuing with the PT. Big hugs to you dearest. xoxoxo

Vix said...

That dress is gorgeous on you, proper spring like colours!
Very exciting that the bump is making an appearance! xxxx

Val said...

Happy post-Easter to you, Grandma! You're going to have such fun making crafts with the grandbaby one of these days. I love your tree - it's so cheerful and sweet. I had to look up funeral potatoes. Since you didn't make a big deal about it, I figured it must be a real dish, not a real funeral!

Sheila said...

What on earth are "funeral potatoes"? I love your little Easter tree! I used to love doing up the seasonal trees when I worked in the Christmas store. So pretty.

Score on your lovely new dress!

Melanie said...

Floaty lovely chiffon. Dreamy. You look smashing. And it shines much brighter when you get it for a bargain. Heh. How wonderful to have this joyful family gathering. Your tree is beautiful! Perfect for the season.

Unknown said...

Well, yes! Suits you perfectly ... bright and breezy and going with the flow. Maybe reluctantly, kicking
and screaming mentally, but going. Hang in darling girl.
Congrats on the bump!

Suzanne said...

Okay...I give. What is a funeral potato? I hope it isn't a potato heated up that you put inside a casket to keep the corpse warm or something.

That dress looks lovely on you. The colours are gorgeous!

Your Easter tree is super cute.

bisous
Suzanne

SeƱora Allnut said...

you always look gorgeous, particularly when wearing your favorite color combo twice, such delightful colors and so nice to see you all dressed up and cute!!
(I think funeral potatoes would need a post!)
besos & abrazos

The Style Crone said...

I love 'airy chiffon' and this dress looks fab on you. A late happy Easter to you!