Sunday, November 3, 2013

Trendy Doggie Cuteness!!


Our view walking on the Battlefield this weekend
Hiya Blogland!! I hope everyone has been having a fabulous weekend!! The weather was great here so
Gracie and I got some quality walking time in. The autumn scenery is just amazing right now! Here are some pictures of our travels:
Dusk over the battlefield.


Looking across the wheat field
Down the lane
Autumn leaves
Cuteness in the leaves!
Sun setting over the hills
Looking out towards Appalachian Mountains

MrBill has quite taken to wearing sweaters. I found two more for his wardrobe. Here he is rocking oh-so-trendy camo!!

And of course not to be left out is Gracie sporting some leopard print!!  Nothing but the latest style trends for the Diva-ette!!

I had to run some errands in town on Saturday morning. I thought pulling out some jeans, boots, cardigan and  a tshirt would be the thing to do!!  The tiger sweater was thrifted for $2 this week at the Salvation Army. It's Fashion Bug and had a built in black camisole--which was stained and too big. A bit of trimming, and a bit of altering and wah-lah! A tiger drapey cardigan.  And what better to pair with it than my Blondie tshirt?? I'm thinking Debbie Harry would approve!! A couple of teenage girls complimented me on it!!

Sunday's outfit was gonna be a bit different. I had planned to wear a denim ruffled front blouse I thrifted late this summer. It was TOO BIG!!! In fact--I then tried on 3 other blouses that are now in the donation pile.  I pulled a thrifted Denim & Co tshirt out that I had altered to fit that worked. The sweater is thrifted Preswick & Moore--it's shaped like a blazer. The pants are thrifted Gloria Vanderbilt stretch jeans in a size I haven't worn in YEARS!!! They are super comfy--they have a blue stripe in the plaid. My shoes are thrifted Clarks I dyed black.  I got quite a lot of compliments on the outfit.
Here's a close-up of my thrifted blingage. The pin is vintage and I just got the hummingbird earrings for $2 at the thrift this weekend.
I want to share a picture of my friend Andrea from this morning looking super-cute!! She doesn't blog but does visit y'alls blogs!

I'm going to be hooking up with our jet-setting Patti for Visible Monday. Come see the most fabulous style on the net!! No fashion magazine can compare!!

TTFN
Tamera


14 comments:

Patti said...

Oh I love a Blondie tee shirt, any day of the week. You look terrific, love your sweater-blazer, and the doggies are adorable. Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, we do rock the style better then a glossy mag. : >

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

Fun post! You look great Tamera...I love that second look so much! Keep smiling...it's the best!

Suzanne said...

That Blondie t-shirt is a keeper. I love it with the Zebra print. Very rock & roll.

I am so jealous of those humming bird earrings and that brooch. $2 is such a deal. I never find deals that good.

You must have a little closet for all your doggie clothes. LOL Do you get them thrifted too? I wouldn't put it past you.

bisous
Suzanne

Vix said...

Yes, a Blondie tee and zebra print top, totally rock and roll! Those Clarks' boots look great and the doggies are both bang on trend!
Love seeing your local scenery, it's big and beautiful! x

Vix said...

Yes, a Blondie tee and zebra print top, totally rock and roll! Those Clarks' boots look great and the doggies are both bang on trend!
Love seeing your local scenery, it's big and beautiful! x

Anonymous said...

A compliment from teenagers is truly the best! How wonderful to discoer itmes too big and get them out of your closet!

Unknown said...

You make me smile Tamera!
Trendy doggies, blondie Tee, Tiger cardi, you bang on Lady, i like it, plus teenages compliments, you are are rocking Girl!

Arianexo

Unknown said...

Oh! Andrea looks wonderful!

Megan G said...

Ohmygoodness!! is your hair purple?!?!

Love Mr. Bill in his camo. Toughens the ol' boy up.

Megan G said...

Ohmygoodness!! is your hair purple?!?!

Love Mr. Bill in his camo. Toughens the ol' boy up.

Unknown said...

Wait - you have a BLONDIE T-shirt? WANT!
You are far too resourceful to be living so far away from me. Please correct this immediately ;-)
I'm so happy that you're becoming the Incredible Shrinking Woman!

Alicia

Unknown said...

O-M-G! So much puppy cuteness, you were right to warn us in the title. Gracie seems to be so into her outfits .. or at least happily tolerant. Mr. Bill is looking sporty, of course. They have such a stylin' Mama! You look great, as I'm sure you feel wonderful as well.
My poor Lizzie (she looks a lot like Gracie) will not wear clothes, even in the cold. She's out with her bestie Daisy the Aussie a lot, but is coming in more with the weather change. I've taken to dancing with her to help her keep the weight off ... and it works for me too. No place to walk here, but we dance!

mispapelicos said...

Happy dog to have you loving care.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Curtise said...

What a beautiful part of the world you live in, Tamera. I bet Miss Gracie loves being out and about in the country!
Can't beat a bit of Blondie and zebra stripes, and you are looking SO slim in the Gloria Vanderbilt jeans.
And yes, Andrea is indeed looking gorgeous, love the print on her dress! xxxxx